Friday 13 November 2015

Welcome to my kingdom. I am the sindarela and my ride is a unicorn.

Assalammualaikum..

Kahkahkah tajuk tak realistic langsung!

Tapi.. Ini lah blog baru saya..

I have a blog before but i've decided to delete it and prefer to start all over again. bye bye selipasindarela.blogspot.com, you have been filled with a lot of memorable ramblings eversince i start blogging in 2009.  So all the pictures, all happy, sad, random ramblings have been totally deleted! I have no particular reason just a  feeling to change the way i blog, following the age transition, reflecting maturity and i will try to write like how adult is writing . Yeaaaa i'm a little bit adult now kahkah

So tadaaaaaaa welcome to my new blog!



SINDARELLLLA.BLOGSPOT.COM 

Nothing much from this blog, just humble mechanism for me to share and spill on anything. But i will make sure it is beneficial and appropriate for the public to read. I will blog about my personal life too if i think it is suitable to share.. 

So yeahhh.. I wish you will enjoy reading my ramblings! Hihi

Terima Kasih.. 

Publish! 






No comments:

Post a Comment